[Linux-aus] LUG Vegas - new brisbane lug

Andy Fitzsimon andyfitz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 09:49:02 UTC 2005

G'day just thought i'd post to mention a new LUG happening in Brisbane.

We're aiming to complement existing open source events in Brisbane by
holding slightly more structured technical discussions monthly on
weeknights

http://lugvegas.org is the website and the next meet is:

Thursday September 22, 2005 7pm - 9pm @ Queensland University of
Technology, Gardens Point Campuss - Room Z302
Our invited guest is Iain Gray Senior Director of Global Support
Services of Red Hat.  Iain  will be talking about Red Hat support from
the inside.

Thanks, I hope this sparks some interest.