[Linux-aus] Autoreply from SingNet (KMM2105576V71765L0KM)

SingNet Sales - SingNet sales at singnet.com.sg
Mon Mar 29 22:51:01 UTC 2004

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting us. This is a confirmation that we have
received your feedback and will respond to your e-mail as soon as
possible.

We seek your understanding that our Email support desk is closed on
Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays and mails sent after office hours
will be read on the next working day. We will respond to your e-mail
within 3 working days.

In the event that you have any urgent enquiries that require immediate
attention, you may contact our Customer Service Officers at 1610 from
8am to 8pm (Mon-Fri), 8am to 6pm (Sat). For technical matters on SingNet
Dial-up, please contact our Helpdesk at 1800 7334133 from 8am to
12midnight daily. For technical matters on SingNet BroadBand, please
contact our Helpdesk at 1800 8486933 from 8am to 12midnight daily.
Alternatively, you can submit your feedback at
http://home.singtel.com/customer_service/cust_serv_emailus.asp#feedback.

We would appreciate it if you can contact our Helpdesk at 1900 9152829
(calls are chargeable at 30 cents per min) from 8am to 12midnight
(Mon-Sun) for technical matters on JetPack.

We wish you a pleasant day ahead!

Yours sincerely,
SingNet Email Support
(this is a system automated reply)