[Linux-aus] Linux10 + Next Year's Installfest...

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Fri Aug 31 14:04:04 UTC 2001

<quote who="Bret Busby">

> Does anyone else know that?

Heh. Well, some of us are LUGs, some of us are more general, like HUMBUG. We
might want to be inclusive of this, if it's not too painful.

Some of those ideas are great!

Only trouble is that I posted this before the linux.conf.au announcement, so
I'm thinking that the date sucks a little. I'll talk to the organisers and
see if we can work out a good way of helping each other.

- Jeff

--
  "Anyway - I need something more James Bond than Banana man, if you know
                       what I mean..." - Tom Gilbert