[Lias] An opportunity to grab!

craigw-blue.net.au at mail-hub.bluenetgroup.com craigw-blue.net.au at mail-hub.bluenetgroup.com
Wed May 17 07:53:01 UTC 2006

"As he coughs."

One of the biggest problems I had with the Department of Education while
trying to run ComputerBank NSW, is the deal with Microsoft. Every computer
regardless whether it was novell or mac, was include as part of the
licence plan per pc.

Offers of pc's where turned down, when approaching schools. Computers in
schools are managed at a regional head office level. Take for example,
Trangie Central School (my old school, central western NSW, all pcs are
managed from Dubbo, 54kms (1 hour away), same as with Bourke (4 hours
away)

Craig