[Lias] Samba 3 and Squid - NTLM Walkthrough

Daniel Palmer DanielPalmer at tcs.act.edu.au
Thu Sep 25 07:33:38 UTC 2003

With the official release of Samba 3 just around the corner I thought a
Walkthough I wrote for configuring this may be of interest to some of
you..

I wrote it when giving a talk to a group of IT Managers from Christian
Schools around NSW and it's aimed at people who have experience with
Squid & Samba (it doesn't have *everything* about configuring them) but
who want to get NTLM authentication working under the new Samba 3...

Newbies would need to use in conjuction with the many other Squid /
Samba resources out there.

Check it out here:
http://itmanagers.net/article-4--0-0.html

Daniel Palmer