[Lias] libcrypto

Parkes High School parkeshs at ozemail.com.au
Mon Mar 17 05:30:02 UTC 2003

I'm setting up a machine as a mail server - RH 7.1

Have uninstalled  (rpm -e) sendmail and installed postfix.

When checking dependencies it tells me postfix needs libcrypto.so.0 and
libssl.so.0

Downloaded openssl-0 9.6-2.i386.rpm and installed it. Then got some
endless loop involving other packages requiring libcrypto.so.1

Is it possible to have 2 versions of openssl on the same machine?

Peter

Parkes High