[Lias] intranet web

Andrew Dorrell andrew.dorrell at cisra.canon.com.au
Tue Jun 24 13:05:02 UTC 2003

The most actively developed solution in the opensource world is wiki.
Wiki has a number of implementations but the most active are tikiwiki
and twiki.  Both are on sourceforge:

http://tikiwiki.sourceforge.net/
http://twiki.sourceforge.net/

Tom Doyle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We are trying to develop our intranet and move to more web-based services.
> What free solutions are there for web site creation/management? We want the
> faculties to be able to build their own sites from a standard set of tools
> that are easy to use. Im thinking web-based tools...
>
> Thanks,
> Tom.
>
> _____________________
> Tom Doyle
> Network Administrator
> St. Vincent's College
> Potts Point
> Ph: 02 9368 1611
> Fx: 02 9356 2118
> tom at stvincents.nsw.edu.au

> The contents of this email are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by telephone (reverse charges) immediately and then delete/destroy the email and any printed copies. Thankyou.

Andrew Dorrell PhD.        Senior Research Engineer
Canon Information Systems Research Australia     Phone: 61 2 9805 2224
1 Thomas Holt Drive,  North Ryde,  NSW 2113.     Fax:   61 2 9805 2865