[Lias] intranet web

Tom Doyle tom at stvincents.nsw.edu.au
Tue Jun 24 12:49:01 UTC 2003

Hi,

We are trying to develop our intranet and move to more web-based services.
What free solutions are there for web site creation/management? We want the
faculties to be able to build their own sites from a standard set of tools
that are easy to use. Im thinking web-based tools...

Thanks,
Tom.

Tom Doyle
Network Administrator
St. Vincent's College
Potts Point
Ph: 02 9368 1611
Fx: 02 9356 2118
tom at stvincents.nsw.edu.au

The contents of this email are confidential. Any unauthorised use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by telephone (reverse charges) immediately and then delete/destroy the email and any printed copies. Thankyou.