[Lias] ads laid out in Word

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sat Apr 26 21:37:01 UTC 2003

> 1.0.3 has stomped a lot of little compatibility issues, if you're
> interested

Yeah, I'm going to upgrade to 1.0.3  -  I just want to test it well and
make sure its not loading bits of 1.0.1 as well (*ick*).

Andrew: Got to agree re word formatting. Its not a page layout file
format, and its not /designed/ to have pixel-perfect predicatable
layout. However, cusomers can lay out an ad on screen and it looks good
for them - so clearly, we can print it perfectly in a newspaper right?
*arrggh*.

Craig

[redir Leon - LIAS is set to reply-to-sender, not reply-to-list]