[Lias] New List Member

Arjen G. Lentz arjen at mysql.com
Sun Dec 2 12:10:29 UTC 2001

Hi Michael,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Hall" <admin at openlearningcommunity.org>

> Interests: PHP/MySQL/PostgreSQL programming and web-based
> networking. I am building four web applications for schools at the
> moment, three of which are being used or trialled in Alice Springs
> schools at the moment (groupware, online student news, and online
> website project builder ... online reporting coming soon).
> [...]
> News: All 180 schools in the NT have just had RH Linux LAN servers and
> Linux-based routers installed, along with Win98 clients running Star
> Office and Squirrel Mail (open source PHP email app).

Sounds excellent!
I'm new here too, so just saying hi to everybody!

I actually work for MySQL AB, the company that develops MySQL. I hope to learn
some more about how MySQL is being used in Australia, and maybe I can be of
assistance here when it comes to MySQL/database questions....

Regards,
Arjen.

--
MySQL Training Worldwide, http://www.mysql.com/training/