[Lias] StarOffice Tutorials - slightly OT

Simon Bryan sbryan at olmc.nsw.edu.au
Fri Aug 3 14:53:04 UTC 2001

Hi all,
Excuse the slightly OT am asking this here because people are more likely
to have had experience with StarOffice.
I am trying to wean people off MS Office and onto StarOffice5.2, I like it
and it does everything I normally do in Office. If I can get them used to
this then perhaps I can also get some Linux desktops going. However at the
moment we are using the windows version of SO.
I am looking to see if anyone has written any basic 'how to' sheets for the
basic applications - eg How to format a document, How to create a
spreadsheet etc.
If not I have to write my own  :-(

Simon Bryan
IT Manager