[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2018 final keynote announcement!

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Mon Jan 8 07:21:15 AEDT 2018

On behalf of the LCA018 team I would like to announce that Hugh Blemings
will be our fourth and final keynote at linux.conf.au 2018 being hosted
at UTS in Sydney from 22-26.

Currently working as Executive Director at the OpenPOWER Foundation,
Hugh has also developed kernel and user space code, designed open
hardware and managed some of the world’s best FOSS development teams.

He has been involved in the community for a long time. In 2016 he led
Linux Australia as President and has served on the Linux Foundation
Technical Advisory board.

We are very pleased and excited to have Hugh provide a keynote for us.

If you haven’t secured your ticket yet, official ticket sales close in
just over a week from now on the 15th of January - don’t miss out! Get
yours here: https://linux.conf.au/attend/ Not only do we have 4 great
keynotes lined up there are around 80 great talks, 8 tutorials, 12
mini-confs and a great community surrounding it.

Bruce Crawley, James Polley and the linux.conf.au 2018 team