[lca-announce] Extended ticket sales for linux.conf.au 2018

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Wed Jan 17 17:48:11 AEDT 2018

Hi everyone!

Regular ticket sales for the conference are now closed.

"But", I hear you say, "I can still order a ticket on the website? What
gives?"

Well! We are now offering Extended, Conference Only ticket sales!

What does that mean? It means that there are still tickets available to
get you in to the conference so that you can hear enjoy the
presentations - but we can no longer accept dinner/event bookings or
shirt size requests as part of the purchase.

Included in the extended, conference-only ticket:
* Access to miniconfs
* Access to talks
* Access to tutorials

Not included in the extended tickets:
* Penguin Dinner
* Shirts

These restrictions apply across all ticket types including professional
tickets. The event and shirt tickets are also no longer available for
additional purchase. Late in the week of the conference, any remaining
shirts will be made available for sale on a first come, first served
basis.

See you next week!

Bruce Crawley, James Polley and the LCA2018 team