[lca-announce] Free childcare at linux.conf.au, thanks to GitHub

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Fri Dec 2 09:51:15 AEDT 2016

If you’re planning on bringing children to Hobart while you’re in town
for linux.conf.au, we’re happy to help take care of them while you’re
at the conference. Thanks to GitHub, linux.conf.au 2017 will have
complimentary on-site childcare.

You can register your interest for childcare at
https://linux.conf.au/attend/childcare/form

We want linux.conf.au to be accessible to everyone, including members
of our community with young families. This year’s conference is taking
place during school holidays, and the areas around Hobart are a
fascinating place to explore. We’d love you to bring your family with
you!

Thanks to GitHub, linux.conf.au 2017 will be providing qualified child
carers on-site at the conference venue, free of charge for the
children of conference attendees.

We’ll also provide lunch suitable for older children, as well as some
entertainment. For infants and toddlers, we’ll need you to supply food
and drinks suitable for them.

If you want to express interest in childcare at linux.conf.au, you can
fill out our form at https://linux.conf.au/attend/childcare/form -
please do so as soon as possible, as space may be limited.

If you have any questions about childcare at linux.conf.au 2017,
please e-mail us at team at hobart.lca2017.org

--
--Christopher Neugebauer <chair at hobart.lca2017.org>

Conference Director - linux.conf.au - January 2017 - Hobart
Tickets on sale now! https://linux.conf.au/attend