[lca-announce] linux.conf.au 2017 t-shirts only available until Sunday 11 December

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Thu Dec 1 10:03:25 AEDT 2016

Want a t-shirt along with your linux.conf.au ticket? Make sure you buy
your ticket soon, because we’re closing t-shirt orders after Sunday 11
December.

You can find out all of the information about attending linux.conf.au
2017 at https://linux.conf.au/attend

If you already have a ticket, and want to add more to your order, you
can do so by going to https://linux.conf.au/dashboard and selecting
"t-shirts".

This year, we’re trying to cut down on the waste that the conference
generates. As part of that, we’re going to place our t-shirt order at
the latest possible opportunity, and we’ll only order enough to cover
confirmed registrations at the time we make our order.

So, if you want one of our amazingly fetching linux.conf.au t-shirts,
make sure you have your ticket locked in by the end of next week!

--
--Christopher Neugebauer <chair at hobart.lca2017.org>

Conference Director - linux.conf.au - January 2017 - Hobart
Tickets on sale now! https://linux.conf.au/attend