[lca-announce] Volunteer at LCA2013!

linux.conf.au Announcements lca-announce at lists.linux.org.au
Wed Sep 26 14:13:00 EST 2012

Hi.

The most common question I've gotten recently is "how do I help out with
LCA?", which is fantastic. One of the most tangible ways you can help is
by volunteering for the conference. There are heaps of things which need
to be done, from AV operations, directing traffic, and moving things.

If that sounds like something you might be interested in, I encourage
you to complete the volunteer expression of interest form, which we've
cunningly hidden at https://lca2013.linux.org.au/about/volunteers

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Still
Director linux.conf.au 2013

Canberra 28 January 2013 to 2 February 2013