[Jobs] JOB: (Crows Nest, Sydney) Support Programmer, Full Time
jobs at linux.org.au
Fri Jan 13 01:59:02 UTC 2006
Support Programmer, Full Time
Creative Computing is a long established boutique Software House that has a friendly and casual work environment. Based in Crows Nest, we develop, install and support Integrated Retail Business Systems.
We now have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic IT graduate to join our small, friendly and co-operative Client Services Team.
The main responsibilities of this position include:
· Timely and effective logging and resolution of client support issues
· Configuring and maintaining Linux servers, workstations and a variety of printers
· program customisation commensurate with programming experience
· Contribution to the online Knowledge database
You will require:
· Strong Linux experience and some C/C++ experience
· Some exposure to supply chain management systems
· excellent oral and written communication skills
· demonstrable problem solving and fast learning skills
· a strong customer focus
· a well organised and productive work ethic
· ability to work within a small highly motivated team
If you have all of the above, and are looking for an exciting career opportunity, then please send your resume today. Please include all relevant experience. (No agencies please).
Salary will be in the range $40-50K+super, depending on the level of experience.
Contact: Bernie Hogan
bernie at crecom.com.au
02 9954 9111
Applications close: 28th February 2006
More information about the jobs