[Grants] Grant application

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at just42.net
Fri Sep 23 17:07:44 AEST 2022

Hi Robyn

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 04:25:26PM +0930, robyn at robynspcs.com wrote:
> When can I expect to hear back about the Grant application.

As noted in the acknowledgement posted on receipt of the application:

    With its posting to the Linux Australia Grants mailing list[1], the two
    week community consultation period has opened and will close on Sun 18
    September 2022.  ...

    Council will consider the application at its first meeting following the
    close of the consultation period.  Barring unforeseen circumstances this
    will be on Wednesday 28 September 2022.

Thus you can expect to receive a decision within a day or so of Wednesday 28
September 2022.

Please let me know if you have further questions about the process.

Regards
  jonathan