[Grants] [LACTTE] Grant Application from Lyndsey Jackson for Big Sand Band - Regional SA

Wil Brown wil at zeropointdevelopment.com
Fri Apr 8 11:54:04 AEST 2022

Thank you Lyndsey for all your updates.

We will take all of this into consideration when we meet on Wednesday.

Regards,
Wil.

On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 4:27 PM Lyndsey Jackson via committee <
committee at lists.linux.org.au> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've had a meeting with a local artist and digital producer that will be
> helping on this project. He and I have been working on some AR art things
> for young people using open source tools.
>
> He's also been using Blender and we can definitely produce some artifacts
> from this project in Blender. And we will do some additional content for
> other workshops on the back of this.
>
> Thanks again all :)

Wil Brown

*WordPress Consultant, Developer & Business Coach at **Zero Point
Development <https://zeropointdevelopment.com/>*
*Vice President of Linux Australia <https://linux.org.au/>*

*m. 0423 526 829 <+61423526829>  **w. zeropointdevelopment.com
<https://zeropointdevelopment.com?utm_source=wil-zpd-email-signature>
t. @WilBrown_AU <https://twitter.com/WilBrown_AU>  LIn. LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/developerwil/>*

*Get my FREE business courses <https://courses.wilbrown.com/catalog/free>.