[Grants] Ampache - grant application decision

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at just42.net
Thu Jan 30 17:30:43 AEDT 2020

Ampache development - Lachlan de Waard

The Linux Australia Council evaluated this grant application at its meeting
on Tuesday 28 January 2020.  Consideration was given to feedback provided by
members of the community.  We are pleased to inform you that the grant
application was approved - congratulations!

The Linux Australia Council would like you to prepare report describing how
the grant was used, what the outcomes were and any other interesting
information you consider relevant.  This will be presented to our members as
part of our annual report at the AGM in January 2021.  We would like this
report by 1 Dec 2020 to give sufficient time to incorporate it into the
annual report.  If there are any reasons which may prevent this from
happening please let us know as soon as possible so we can accommodate them.
Progress and Final Reports can be submitted to the Council list
(council at linux.org.au).

It would be appreciated if you could show Linux Australia's support for your
project by including our logo in appropriate locations (such as any website
you maintain in connection with the work).

Please email the Linux Australia treasurer (treasurer at linux.org.au) to
arrange the logistics of the funds transfer.

If you have further questions feel free to contact myself or any member of
the Linux Australia Council.

Regards
  Jonathan Woithe
  (on behalf of the Linux Australia Council)