[Grants] Grant Application from Lachlan de Waard for Ampache, ampache-docker, python3-ampache

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at just42.net
Tue Jan 21 11:45:15 AEDT 2020

Hi Lachlan

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 09:28:10AM +1000, Lachlan wrote:
> I have prepared for the outcome of this application and whether successful
> or not will be aiming to complete as much as possible by myself with the
> new developers.
>
> Thank you for your consideration and it has given me a lot of drive for our
> direction in 2020 and it's really appreciated.

Thanks for your update.  For your information:

 * The 2020 council was finalised at the AGM on 13 January.

 * We have set our first meeting down for 28 January 2020.

 * Barring unforeseen circumstances, your grant application will be
   discussed at the meeting on 28 Jan 2020.  The outcome will be
   communicated within a few days of the meeting.

Regards
  jonathan