[Grants] Grant request: Linux Australia Contribution to the Promote Drupal Fund

Jonathan Woithe jwoithe at just42.net
Fri May 11 13:22:55 AEST 2018

On Tue, May 08, 2018 at 11:20:11AM -0700, Megan Sanicki wrote:
> Thank you so much for considering a grant to support the Promote Drupal
> initiative. We raised over $50,000 already and feel confident that we will
> reach our $100,000 goal. However, if we do not, we will still move forward
> with our Promote Drupal initiative. ...

Thanks Megan for this information.  In addition to the financial information
supplied by Kathy, I feel that the grant as described is something which LA
should support.  It is, in many ways, an extension of earlier Drupal related
events which LA has been involved in and builds on their accomplishments.

I also like the way that this grant is a contribution to something much
bigger, which helps reinforce the cooperative nature of our communities.

Regards
  jonathan