[Grants] Grant request: Linux Australia Contribution to the Promote Drupal Fund

Megan Sanicki megan at association.drupal.org
Wed May 9 04:20:11 AEST 2018

Thank you so much for considering a grant to support the Promote Drupal
initiative. We raised over $50,000 already and feel confident that we will
reach our $100,000 goal. However, if we do not, we will still move forward
with our Promote Drupal initiative. As a matter of fact, we are already
organizing internally with a core community group. This is one of those
efforts that has so much energy that it won't stop due to funding. However,
having the right level of funding will make it more sustainable and
impactful.

Thank you again for considering this way to support Drupal.

With gratitude,

Megan Sanicki
Executive Director
Drupal Association

--
Megan Sanicki
Executive Director

3439 NE Sandy Blvd # 269, Portland, OR 97232