[Grants] Australian Internet Community Planning - Proposal for Linux Australia support

Sandra Davey sldavey68 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 08:47:47 AEST 2018

Good morning,

On behalf of the Australian Internet Community Forum, thank you. We
appreciate the consideration you gave to our application and are delighted
the funding will allow the participation of those we mention previously.

We're grateful of the funding allocation, many thanks.

Sandra
Chair,

--
Product Space