[Grants] Australian Internet Community Planning - Proposal for Linux Australia support

Lyndsey Jackson jackson.lyndsey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:34:31 AEST 2018

We also have an independent journalist with a depth of digital rights experience and connection to national and international digital civil society organisations that we think is crucial. I haven't had her confirmation so until then for privacy/consent I'd rather not share her name. However she doesn't work for an organisation that can support her participation and so it's important to have her costs covered; it's a barrier to participation if not.
Lyndsey
-------- Original message --------From: Sandra Davey <sldavey68 at gmail.com> Date: 4/7/18  6:36 pm  (GMT+09:30) To: Jonathan Woithe <jwoithe at just42.net> Cc: Lyndsey Jackson <jackson.lyndsey at gmail.com>, council at linux.org.au, grants at lists.linux.org.au, Michelle Scott Tucker <michelle at acig.com.au> Subject: Re: [Grants] Australian Internet Community Planning - Proposal for Linux Australia support
Of course.

Lyndsey from EFA and 3 youth at igf ambassadors. They’re young bright policy enthusiasts who wouldn’t be able to get there without help. We’re keen on mentoring the next gen into this community.

Lyndsey, did I miss someone?

Cheers
Sandy