[Grants] New Zealand Open Source Society Grant Request

SM Motahar inventiontime at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 19:45:57 AEST 2018

Hi Steven,

Just came across this. Is there any direct contribution to the growth of
Australian open source developers ?

I have my students with a lot of potential doing casual works and they all
have lots of ideas looking for small stipend to action it.

Regards,
Mohammad

Seyed Mohammad Motahar
Open Source ERP Consultant