[Flounder] April 2nd meeting

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Thu Mar 31 15:19:35 AEDT 2022

The next meeting is the 2nd of April at 1PM Australian eastern time (+1100).
When daylight savings ends we will continue having the meetings at 1PM
Melbourne/Sydney time which will be an hour later in UTC.

I'll start the meeting an hour early as usual to catch anyone who is confused
about the start time.  Anyone who's interested is welcome to join an hour
early for idle chat.  Note that the topic for the meeting is not to be
discussed during the idle chat time (that tends to spoil it for everyone).

For the May meeting, we talked about doing FOSS phones but we already had SE
Linux on the events page.  Should we make FOSS phones the topic for June?