[Flounder] Fwd: [Linux-aus] 2022 Linux Australia Grants program is open

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Fri Mar 18 20:39:31 AEDT 2022

If anyone wants help in applying for this then let us know.  I'm thinking of
applying for some money towards another Linux phone because the Librem5 that I
have isn't enough.

https://pine64.com/product/pinephone-pro-explorer-edition/

PinephonePro Explorer edition is $US400.

https://pine64.com/product/pinephone-pinephone-pro-keyboard-case/

PinephonePro keyboard case is $US50.

https://pine64.com/product/pinephone-usb-c-docking-bar/

Not sure if the Pinephone USB C Docking Bar works with the PinephonePro, it
costs $US25.

PinePhone Beta edition with "convergence" (presumably means the USB Docking
bar included) is $US200.

So that would be either $US475 or $US250 depending on the model.

Linux phones is my thing at the moment.  You can of course apply for totally
different things.  But if we get a few of us working on Linux phones that
would be good for productivity.