[Debian-au] DebianSIG on tonight!

akumria at debian.org akumria at debian.org
Wed Nov 13 04:40:49 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Just a reminder that DebianSIG is on once again tonight. Matthew Palmer
will be talking tonight on Debconf.

You may wish to grab the his notes on the talk, which are available at

Remember to bring along your keys so they can signed too!

Finally, it seems that our usual location is not available tonight. So
we will be downstairs in the courtyard out the back with the plants.

BUT there is a pool table downstairs so those of you who aren't chicken
(hi Craige!) feel free to come along.

Regards,
Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never