[Debian-au] DebianSIG (Sydney) on 13 Nov 2002

akumria at debian.org akumria at debian.org
Sun Nov 10 11:29:43 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Mark your diaries, DebianSIG is on again this month. As usual it is the
second Wednesday of the month (13 Nov). This month our speaker will be
Matthew Palmer on Debconf: Use and abuse.

The meetings are held at the Wooloomooloo Bay Hotel (WBH) around 7pm
with a bunch of gathering around 6:30pm for food and drinks. After the
talk there are plenty of pool tables to test your skills on.

This will be the last talk of the year, next month we're off to a
Christmas party so make sure you bring you keys along so they can be
signed.

See you there!

Anand

--
 `` We are shaped by our thoughts, we become what we think.
 When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never