[Debian-au] SLUG Debian SIG

Craige McWhirter Craige.McWhirter at BabcockBrown.com
Thu Aug 2 01:22:02 UTC 2001

This month we had the misfortune of a speaker having to withdraw at
the last gasp and as the projector got stolen from my workplace the
promised fall-back of a "Computer Boy" movie screening will not be
available.

It has been suggested that we have an open discussion on "Debian, 2.4.x
kernels, pitfalls and high points" especially as many of our Debian
users run Debian on a variety of hardware architectures and one has been
rumoured to have got hot-plug hardware/USB devices working.

Hope to see you there.

Here are the gritty details:

Where: Woolloomooloo Bay Hotel - boardroom (upstairs)
When: Wednesday, 8th August 19:00-20:00 (food from 18:30)
Cost: $0,
      $10 if you pre-order tea/coffee
Misc: Dinner, alcohol are available
Fasc: Boardroom, power, whiteboard - possibly a TV

There is secure-ish parking at the Domain Car Park and street/lot
parking around the two pubs.

      Craige.