[Chlug] Quick Question

Admin info at roundpool.club
Mon Sep 7 11:38:02 AEST 2015

Hey Guys,
I stumbled upon your site when doing some research on your competitors.
You probably get hundreds of emails from India, the Philippines and a whole bunch of other countries everyday.I understand the frustration.
However, I work for a fast growing online marketing agency here in Melbourne that could really help you guys get a lot more leads and sales from your online presence.
We're not developers, we're not designers, and we specialize in one thing, growing businesses.
Whether that is through making sure you appear at the top of Google in the organic listing, where 92% of Australians go when looking for a product or service. Or by making sure your website converts a lot more browsers into buyers.
I have taken the time to take a look at your site and I'm confident you are likely missing out over 94% of the business that is running through Google.com.au for your industry.
I hope you don't mind me emailing, I just find it a little less invasive from calling you up and interrupting what ever it is you are doing at this present moment :)
If this sounds like something of interest, and you are attracted at the idea of growing your business through online marketing - simply reply with your very best contact details and I will give you a quick buzz for a chat.

Regards,
Grace Elly
Business Development Manager

DISCLAIMER: This is an advertisement and a promotional email strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2007. We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this` mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "HYPERLINK "mailto:unsubscribeyouremailsids at gmail.com" \o "blocked::mailto:unsubscribeyouremailsids at gmail.com" Remove" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.