[Chlug] , Book Phuket for 2015 fr. R8, 999! Secure this Deal for R2, 000

STA Travel newsletter at statravel.co.za
Tue Nov 18 21:09:44 EST 2014

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjE3MTU3NzUS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&j=NDQxOTkxNjg3S0&mt=1&rt=0 into your browser.

If you are unable to see the message below, click below to view:
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=40&ms=MjE3MTU3NzUS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&b=2&j=NDQxOTkxNjg3S0&mt=1&rt=0

Hi There,

Can you believe itÕs only 6 more weeks until its almost time to welcome in a new year? Are you ready for 2015? Got your list of places to see and explore?

With our exclusive Flexi-Fares product, you pay only R1,000 deposit to secure your ticket and only pay the balance 30 days before departure. The price today is the price you pay!

We still offering our Phuket deal Ð flights, 7 nightsÕ accommodation and transfers Ð available for booking for 2015 at the amazing price of fr. R8,999! WeÕve included some cool add-ons available for you to customise your trip and make it even more memorable.

Our ever popular Contiki trips are bookable at an amazing discount. Get 15% Off your Europe Contiki or 10% Off your Asia Contiki booked for 2015.

Also available for the month of November is an awesome discount of 15% on North American Adventure tours!

What are you waiting for? Book your 2015 trip now!

STA Travel,
Start The Adventure

See the full colour version of this mailer...
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=7&ms=MjE3MTU3NzUS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&b=2&j=NDQxOTkxNjg3S0&mt=1&rt=0

***** STA Travel *****

Why am I getting this?
If this is the first time you have received this newsletter - thank you for registering! If you have booked a ticket with us in the past few weeks, you will also be receiving it for the first time - we hope you like it - but if you don't, then please unsubscribe here and we promise not to bother you again.
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=23&ms=MjE3MTU3NzUS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&b=2&j=NDQxOTkxNjg3S0&mt=1&rt=0

Enquiries:
Please do not reply to this newsletter.
Make an enquiry via the website or call 0861 781 781.
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=27&ms=MjE3MTU3NzUS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&b=2&j=NDQxOTkxNjg3S0&mt=1&rt=0

If you'd like to unsubscribe from this newsletter please go to:
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=23&ms=MjE3MTU3NzUS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&b=2&j=NDQxOTkxNjg3S0&mt=1&rt=0