[Chlug] : Your Invitation Into a Global Directory

J.M.Blakely info at eliteprofessionalregistry.com
Fri Oct 15 01:24:26 EST 2010

Dear ,

You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent your professional community in the 2010 Edition of Strathmore's Who's Who.

We are pleased to inform you that your candidacy was formally approved October 12th, 2010. Congratulations.

The Publishing Committee selected you as a potential candidate based not only upon your current standing, but focusing as well on criteria from executive and professional directories, associations, and trade journals. Given your background, the Director believes your profile makes a fitting addition to our online and hardcover publications.

There is no fee or obligation to be listed. As we are working off of secondary sources, we must receive verification from you that your profile is accurate. After receiving verification, we will validate your registry listing within seven business days.

Once finalized, your listing will share prominent registry space with thousands of fellow accomplished individuals across the globe, each representing accomplishment within their own geographical area.

To verify your profile and accept the candidacy, please visit here:

http://alturl.com/jbswx

Our registration deadline for this year's candidates is October 30th, 2010. To ensure you are included, we must receive your verification on or before this date. On behalf of our Committee I salute your achievement and welcome you to our association.

Sincerely,
J.M. Blakely
Vice President, Research Division

Strathmore's Who's Who