[Chlug] requesting information

EddieCorry at thevideosalestool.com EddieCorry at thevideosalestool.com
Tue May 13 15:58:50 UTC 2008

Do you want a cost effective way to advertise?

Today advertising is extremely expensive and time consuming. The purpose
of this article is to show you a cost effective way to advertise and
promote your business. The most popular Medias are television, radio,
newspaper, and magazine. Advertise on these types of media are very
expensive, especially on television. In this section, I will show how to
advertise just as effectivly in video e mails without spending lots of
money. Send me an e mail and request information or follow the links.