[Chlug] T iphone o Cooperate Q

Iunz ufyztx at world.com
Tue May 13 05:44:21 UTC 2008

{20080513134417}

8

dear friend:                          2008
           www.eayzone.com
Eayzone Co., Ltd has grown rapidly to become a leading Company in brand shoes field.
Newland has been established for over six years and we offers a comprehensive range of good
quality shoes products. Our success is attributed to selling the products at competitive
prices, followed by excellent personalized service.The Company has a wide range of products
wholesaled World wide which are guaranteed for quality and durability. The company is
committed to provide a high level of customer service and ensuring total satisfaction. We
maintain this high standard by providing our customers with personalized service, quality
products,fast delivery and cost effective pricing. Our products are competitively priced
due to our low overheads. As a holesaled distributor, we are able to negotiate excellent
prices with manufactures so that the savings can be passed on to our customers. We look
forward to the opportunity to show you why Newland's customers enjoy total satisfaction.We
would welcome any queries you might have regarding our products. We look forward to making
your acquaintance.  Eayzone Co., Ltd

   Order step:                        05
1:plz choose the products that you are interested in from our website
2:plz tell us the products ID,amount,size and post information.
3:pay for your products.(we only use the western union payment.) I suggest the first time  you
  can order one to check quality and reputation, if you find our goods have good quality ,you can
  order more  in the next time.Looks forward to the cooperation with you.
4:we will delivery your goods in 24 hours after having received your payment.
5:you can trank the post on the web in the next working two days and you will get the post in
  your office.
20080513134417
Web: www.eayzone.com
E-mail: 502 at vip.163.com