[Chlug] PHARMA AND OTC FOR SUDAN

Africa Medical Company moneyday at indiatimes.com
Fri Sep 9 13:38:02 UTC 2005

Dear Sirs,
We are a Pharma and OTC distribution Company based in Khartoum, Sudan and
interested in looking to distribute your company's products. We give below our
Company profile for your kind consideration. Please do let us know your
interest.
Best Regards
P. Rajshekhar
Business Development Manager
Africa Medical Company

AFRICA MEDICAL COMPANY, SUDAN
E mail: amcmedica at yahoo.com
HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTION

The Company
Established in the year 2002, under the General Directorate of Pharmacy,
Khartoum, Sudan and Licensed by the Ministry of Health, Sudan.
The Promoters
"	Dr. Abdel Wahab Mohd. Managing Director of the Company, a Pharmacist
graduating from the University of Khartoum with a total experience of 6 years at
2 major Pharmaceutical Companies in Sudan.
"	Mr. Mohd Salih , Chairman , ( elder brother of Dr. Abdel Wahab) one of
the most reputed Businessman in Sudan in the Contracting industry having
completed Projects worth USD 1500 million in the past 15 years .Projects include
Roads , Bridges, Hospitals , Residential Buildings . Assets and Equipments
owned by the Company valued at over USD 50 million in Sudan.

Present Turnover
In a short time of two years the Company has managed to reach a turnover of
US Dollars 2.5 million Dollars and targeted to reach US 4.0 million by the
end of the Year 2005.
Our Current List of Agencies
Pharma
Bal Pharma
Ivax - USA
UPHA- Malaysia
IBN Haitham Products- Syria
Allcare Products- London, UK
OTC
Jasper
5 B Groupe, Canada
Dr. Sabharwal's Surgical Dressings
 Royal King Thailand
T-Lite Sugar Suuplements

Cosmetics
UNZA- Malaysia
SebaMed, Germany
Veterinary
Divasa, Spain

"	The Company has acquired 5 Pharmacies at Prime Locations in Khartoum.
"	We are aware that many Principals have already agents/distributors in
place in Sudan for the past several years. There could be some products which
still could be pushed as new products or the sales of existing ones could be
increased with the new purchasing power in Sudan. We are prepared to blend with
existing distributors or take up products without affecting your
relationship with old agents/distributors. We are interested in marketing products and
if joint synergies could be established the trade will stand to benefit. This
is happening in many places as you may be aware and it has succeeded in the
UAE region and can therefore be tried in Sudan as well.
The Infrastructure
The Company has an office at a Prime location in Khartoum, 2 Warehouses, 4
Vans, 9 Sales Representatives, and 6 Pharmacists. The Company has very good
links with CMS (Central Medical Supplies), the entire GDP (General Directorate
of Pharmacy), Military Supplies Hospitals, Units, Ministry of Health (all
major tenders of the MOH can be handled very well).Supply base of Pharmacies
currently being extended to 500 Pharmacies by the end of the month.
The Strengths
A new and Dynamic Young Team raring to go into the market with good
products.
We are interested in Products, volumes, good margins and quick turnover and
less turnaround cycles in the market .The financial strength of the Group is
a very good support for the Company.
Overall AMC is at the threshold of a major take off and seek your support
and co-operation in making this vision come through. Sudan with a Population
close to 40 million , 1500 Pharmacies is a large volume market for your
Company to achieve a very good turnover for your company's products.
We have opened a new liason office in Dubai under the name of Goodlife
Trading LLC . We can also enter into agreements for purchase of products from you
at this office for our Sudan requirements except that if the products are
pharma related then the Principals need to issue a no objection letter that
they have no objection in your company distributing goods to Africa Medical
Company at Sudan. The Principal's plant and product dossier will be inspected by
MOH directly before the MOH awards permission to import the goods .
Dr. Abdul Wahab Mohd  Ahmed 	P. Rajshekhar
Managing Director			Business Dev. Manger

Elamarat Street, 17/11-Dh, Khartoum, Sudan. Tel 00249-183-562686/85/89 Fax
00249-183-479153 / 783635
Email: amcmedica at yahoo.com,