[Chlug] Re: Jessy, MPO Here.

eyesybiz at yahoo.com eyesybiz at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 04:38:02 UTC 2005

Hi Jessy,

I'm Juanito Jr. Sy, and I am writing to congratulate you on becoming a part
of the MassivePayouts Powerline.

I looked at a LOT of opportunities before I decided to join MassivePayouts,
so I *know* this works, but I also know that this may or may not be right
for you. I just want to help you make the right decision. I'd hate for you
to call me in a year and say "I tried something else because I didn't have
enough information about MassivePayouts... and BOY did I make a mistake. I
should have joined MassivePayouts."

So I'll be your "tour guide" walking you through the system that thousands
of others are using to supplement, replace or even exceed their current
income level, working at home in a few hours per week.

The first stop on our tour is your email inbox. We said that we'd PROVE to
you that MassivePayouts works before you have to spend a penny, and we'll
be keeping you posted about how it's going by email. We'll try to keep the
email down to a minimum and still let you see how we're growing a business
for you as you learn what this is all about, but we want to make sure you
see how powerful this is!

So, if you get a bunch of email, it's only because OUR POWERLINE SYSTEM IS
WORKING FOR YOU. Watch the daily growth of your powerline at:

http://www.masspayouts.com/tour/demotour.asp and login using your email
address chlug at lists.linux.org.au

My favorite part of this system is that it's NOT some impersonal Internet
thing where you only deal with computers. While MassivePayouts has made it
so you have to do VERY little, and don't need to bother your friends or
family, or make a lot phone calls, or sell anything, we've also made it
VERY personal.

This system is run by REAL people (including me) who are here to help you.
If you EVER have a question or problem, you can contact me at +63322546645.

You will first want to go into the MPO training website to get started.
http://www.mpo4newbies.com
When you first get in... Join the Training series of letters. This will get
you on the road to Success. The MPO Website has all the information to get
you started. You want to really hit this fast and make it happen. Its up to
each of us to learn the website. Once you learn the basics, it all comes
quickly.

Let me know how I can assist you.

To Your Success,

MassivePayouts
Juanito Jr. Sy
011-15 Escario st. P4 Upper kamputhaw
Cebu City,  6000
+63322546645
eyesybiz at yahoo.com

p.s. When you are ready to join MassivePayouts, go to:
http://www.masspayouts.com/tour/demotour.asp

You have elected to receive emails from MassivePayouts at
chlug at lists.linux.org.au
Your opt-in information has been recorded and is on file.
Never want to hear from us again? No problem.
http://www.masspayouts.com/tour/usub.asp?e=chlug@lists.linux.org.au