[Chlug] Sudann ambassy & tourism Ministry

contact contact at margyconsultants.com
Mon Oct 24 22:36:01 UTC 2005

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: multipart/alternative
Size: 0 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------

Attention :General manager

Dear Mrs

Objet?:  Regarding The project OFFICIAL MAGAZINE 2006, MADE UNDER THE AGIES
OF SUDAN AMBASSY IN PARIS  Foreign Ministry IN SUDAN

I am very pleased to enclose the file regarding the special issue Official
Golden Magazine made under the aegies of Sudanies Ambassy in Paris, through
Mr Abdelbasit ELSANOSI

According to a selection of the mains actors of Sudan,
especially, Medical Companies, we would be very happy to count your
presence in the part regarding of Factory , in this outstanding
publication. This issue will be circulated all over Europe with
the aim to promote and reinforce the links and friendship with Sudan and
in the target of the accession in the European countries especially, after
the Peace agreement and the Independence Day Anniversary (1956-2006).

I am staying at your disposal in order to go forward with this
great project.

Best regards.

Mrs PELON
PARIS