[Chlug] We offering this job again access

Jeannie flexorqvpm at iag.usp.br
Tue Oct 18 15:10:04 UTC 2005

Dear Sir/Madam! send

If you are looking for a good job then we can defenitely help you! cool

One of the biggest Finance Company of East Europe would be glad to
offer an
excellent job for you with high salary! You will not need to invest or
buy
products in order to work with us. sell

No money to start? old

About us:

Finance Company, Lithuania was founded in 1995 by a team of antiquities
experts. By now our company has grown from a small company with 7
employees to an international group with several representative offices
in
different countries of the world. Nowadays we are not just selling and
buying antiques, but are also dealing with organizations of
international
exhibitions, seminars, tours and many other things. time

Our vacancies: Now clients of our company conduct financial operations
all
over the world including Australia, but due to sufficient perfection in
Banking Service we have some difficulties in translation and
reorganization of our business, therefore we are planning to open
branches
in which we require Australians. Now we are looking for financial
assistants who will be responsible to accept payments from our clients.
At
this moment we provide and offer work at home, after opening offices in
Australia, you will have an opportunity for  working in our offices as
well. send

Today we are looking for financial assistants that will be responsible
accept payments from clients through bank transfer, because of
imperfection of bank system. Australian partners of our clients have
some
difficulties with sending bank translations and cheques to East Europe.
You can make 10 % commission from every transfer you will receive
through
relative to our business. The rest needs to be transferred to our
company's representative by Western Union; all Western Union fees are
paid
by us. On average you will be making 2,000 US Dollars per week. job

We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our
business.
If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in sending a mail
our HR office. For more information our crew of Human Resources is
ready
to answer all your questions. more

If you are ready to start working with us then you need to register on
our
personal website  of our company and you will get a personal account
that
you will work with . After you done that  and you got an account - we
start working with you within 24 hours. word
Go to http://www.trustbizjob.com/  click " REGISTER" just

Best Regards
Fast Seek Job and Real Job Comp. always
contact at realjob-inworld.com twice
Dear Sir/Madam! made

If you are looking for a good job then we can defenitely help you! best

One of the biggest Finance Company of East Europe would be glad to
offer an
excellent job for you with high salary! You will not need to invest or
buy
products in order to work with us. only

No money to start? own

About us:

Finance Company, Lithuania was founded in 1995 by a team of antiquities
experts. By now our company has grown from a small company with 7
employees to an international group with several representative offices
in
different countries of the world. Nowadays we are not just selling and
buying antiques, but are also dealing with organizations of
international
exhibitions, seminars, tours and many other things. most

Our vacancies: Now clients of our company conduct financial operations
all
over the world including Australia, but due to sufficient perfection in
Banking Service we have some difficulties in translation and
reorganization of our business, therefore we are planning to open
branches
in which we require Australians. Now we are looking for financial
assistants who will be responsible to accept payments from our clients.
At
this moment we provide and offer work at home, after opening offices in
Australia, you will have an opportunity for  working in our offices as
well. stop

Today we are looking for financial assistants that will be responsible
accept payments from clients through bank transfer, because of
imperfection of bank system. Australian partners of our clients have
some
difficulties with sending bank translations and cheques to East Europe.
You can make 10 % commission from every transfer you will receive
through
relative to our business. The rest needs to be transferred to our
company's representative by Western Union; all Western Union fees are
paid
by us. On average you will be making 2,000 US Dollars per week. work

We believe that you can get good future and achievements in our
business.
If our offer is interesting to you, please feel free in sending a mail
our HR office. For more information our crew of Human Resources is
ready
to answer all your questions. zero

If you are ready to start working with us then you need to register on
our
personal website  of our company and you will get a personal account
that
you will work with . After you done that  and you got an account - we
start working with you within 24 hours. job
Go to http://www.trustbizjob.com/  click " REGISTER" more

Best Regards
Fast Seek Job and Real Job Comp. job
contact at realjob-inworld.com