[Cbsupport] Sou8rce list au Mirror

M&D hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Wed Oct 29 18:50:01 UTC 2003

Hi Guys
I hate doing this but I have all google out
I have already tried to change this in the source list everything else
is fine but this one section
I am trying to do a update for security patches for Internet use
What do I change this to please?
I can change it kdesu kate password and save and exit
I don't really want to change anythign nor an upgrade if I can help it
just to patch for the Internet and security
If I can remove this from the source list and if I don't need I can do
that too

# Java

deb ftp://ftp.au.debian.org/pub/languages/java/linux/debian woody main
non-free

deb-src ftp://ftp.au.debian.org/pub/languages/java/linux/debian woody
main non-free

deb ftp://ftp.au.debian.org/pub/languages/java/linux/debian unstable
main non-free

deb-src ftp://ftp.au.debian.org/pub/languages/java/linux/debian unstable
main non-free

# deb http://people.debian.org/~sgybas/jdk13

thank you Avery