[Cbsupport] Setting up your printer under KDE and a note about User Support

Kylie Davies kylied at projectx.com.au
Fri May 30 13:32:02 UTC 2003

Hello all (and to the person who is having problems with printers),

I have attached a document - about setting up your printer under KDE. It
really is very simple to do and follow...and what's more it WORKS.

This documentation is as good as you'll get with any windows printer...
and it's easy to follow.

Try it...then if you still have problems - call us... but only on our
SUPPORT DAY - which is Thursday between 12 and 5pm.

While Computerbank Victoria volunteers are around at Computerbank
Wednesday through to Friday - if all we did was support - we would never
ever get any other work done...this is why we have a DESIGNATED support
day - where we guarantee that you can speak to some one (not necessarily
me) on the phone for 15 minutes to help you solve a problem. If the
issue looks like it is going to take longer then 15 minutes to solve -
we will ask that you bring in your computer (we will make an appointment
with you).

Computerbank Victoria is getting tougher on user support - and we are
finally firming up on our FREE SUPPORT policy on hardware and software.
As soon as the support policy is ratified - it will be sent to this list
/ mailed to people and attached to every training manual that walks out
of here. .

Sorry we couldn't help you on the phone today - everyone was busy with
other stuff. :)

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator
Email: kylied at projectx.com.au

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.