[Cbsupport] new computerbank link

Kylie Davies kylied at projectx.com.au
Thu May 29 10:48:02 UTC 2003

Hi again,

The only thing that has been password protected is the application
form...otherwise the site will work fine.

Cheers,

Kylie

deBrouwer&Maxwell wrote:

> hi
> well aren't I silly if you've been there great but you won't be able
> to get there now as its being tested there is now a
> password installed unless you can get the password you won't be able
> to get there again I'm sure you get the site address when its upand
> running for real
> Great though I really like it
> sorry for any inconvience
> Avery

Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Inc
Victorian State Branch
Tel: (03) 9600 9161
Email: kylied at projectx.com.au

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.