[Cbsupport] Update - not as bad as it seemed.

Cara Rosehope cararosehope at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 10:59:02 UTC 2003

Dear All,

It seems that I have been able to save as RTF and as HTML on the floppy even
though it did not indicate so at the top of the page. I can read these docs
in a Microsoft system, can print them, and can copy the Word doc back to my
home directory and print that. Still, it would be nice to be able to print
directly from a newly written document. Any ideas?

CARA