[Cbsupport] More problems revealed with CARA's computer

Cara Rosehope cararosehope at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 09:55:01 UTC 2003

Hi Guys,

New probs are:
*1. While the printer will print pre-existing documents it will not print a
new document. It will not print it off the home directory or off the floppy.
It also will not print off the internet.

*2. I am unable to SAVE AS as anything other than Kword. No matter what
filter I select, no matter how convincingly the computer goes thru the
motions, it always ends up being saved as Kword. This means, of course, that
I cannot print a document thru another system, nor can I send an attachment
to anywhere other than a Linux system.

Cheers,

CARA ROSEHOPE