[Cbsupport] Konqueror Crashes

Avery hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Sun Mar 23 02:50:02 UTC 2003

Hi Guys
My konqueror keeps crashing and then turns the internet contection off
It hates ninemsn hotmail and msn
It doesn't reconise changing the browser ident
I went to KDE site to report a bug and it said as I have V 3.0.3 it is
too old and needs to be be updated
I obviously don't know how to do that. but there is mirrored available in AU
I'm getting lost trying to find things and get help there is too much
out there and it is overwhelming
It is also so so hogh tech and way above me.
Isn't the Debian Cups Linux etc for idiots yet.
I've read so many things none of it makes sence to me and I can't find
any contnuity
I have no idea how to use threads and strands or terminal windows though
I being reading help and turtorials ans kandalsfs tips
and trying many localtions on the net
Avery