[Cbsupport] Assistance please

Avery hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Sun Mar 23 04:07:02 UTC 2003

Hi again :-)

Where are the best sites to get simple (not techno jargin geek speak) to
learn about how to use Linux and Debian?
Everything I locate is too difficult
How do I grab a download?
I need to get CUPS
I need to update Knoqueror it crashes constantly Version 3.0.3 is too old
I need to get printer driver for C41SX not C40SX will it work if it is
for Red hat
I need to get a flash thingy
I need to get a browser change of ident for Galeon
I would like to get a Mitsubishy reverse engine Diamond Veiw Scanner
Driver will one for red hat work?
Where can I grab downloads safely
How do I connect with Compterbank Network?
My Edutainment/French doesn't work
Can't change our passwords freezes
How do I get Open Office or where? (or even Staroffice)
Kghost doesn't work very well
I can't get Spell Check to work properly
The ISP drops constantly
thanks
Avery :-(