[Cbsupport] Newbies: Using your Computer to look for jobs

Andrew Rickard andrew.rickard at webone.com.au
Sun Jul 27 16:37:02 UTC 2003

Hi folks
I am a recruitment agent.  We reformat your res anyway adn change it to pdf
to send to clients!

The best presentation is as a pdf file but be sure to attach a Word version
too if you expect the employer is behind the times.

Cutting an pasting into the body of an email is no good and neither are
pretty graphics.

If you are looking for a job show that you can be practical and accurate.

Cheers Andrew