[Cbsupport] Newbies: A great Craft site

Averydebrouwer hortnfash at dodo.com.au
Sun Jul 27 13:07:02 UTC 2003

What do you Use You compter for?
Hi Gang
the following are from Taunton Press they make and sell Magazines,
books, CD's and Videos in the USA
I've broken down there main sites, If you are a crafty person
They have quality information and a lot of free patterns or very good info
I have got David onto the Fine Woodworking site, he likes the detailed
patterns for furniture
He hasn't had the chance to  look at the Gardening site
I have been on a Sewing List for fuller figure women and have had then
tell me to do searches for info on the Threads site
I have Cert 1,2,3,4 and dip of Apparel Manufacturing and though I can't
always get what I want I always find things I need
A recent search, I got info on linnings and Interfacing adding to my
knowledge.

I can tell you from my Fashion Manufacturing Training and Industry that
the threads site is very good for all levels, they try to bring Industry
to the home person to get professional finishes

Unfortunately Gordon and Gotch distributes the magazines, I check Fine
Woodworker and Threads they Come out Bi-Monthly and retail@ $19.95 too
rick for my blood though

> http://www.taunton.com/finegardening/index.asp

A gardening Site

> http://www.taunton.com/finecooking/index.asp

A cooking recipe site

> http://www.taunton.com/threads/index.asp

A sewing, Quilting, dying site

> http://www.taunton.com/finehomebuilding/index.asp

Home building, renovations site

> http://www.taunton.com/finewoodworking/index.asp

Furniture Making Site

You can get bits form chanel 9 Our House
and some from i7 and like BH&G but this has a lot more
do a search for HGTV and HGTV Canada there is good info there to
Espeically if you watch Home & Garden TV on Cable

Avery
A bit of a change