[Cbsupport] Any volunteers for...?

Cara Rosehope cararosehope at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:03:01 UTC 2003

Dear Computer Bank,

An Afghan friend of mine, Abdul Saleh, has asked me to put the feelers out
for a VOLUNTEER to set up a website for a woman who is running for president
in Afghanistan next year. Apparently she is an excellent candidate. As there
is virtually no money for stuff like campaign publicity in Afghanistan, he
is hoping that there is someone out there who can help with this. There are
apparently many expat Afghans who will be voting, but information is not
getting out to them.

Can anyone help? Let me know, and I'll E-mail his address to you and/or send
some stuff on her myself.

Cheers,

CARA ROSEHOPE